Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cinderella Princess Esther How

This is my new name from now on. You guys have to call me this when you see me next time ok?

After Mummy and Daddy brought me to Princess On Ice show last month, I have "adopted" Cinderella as my new .... err..name? Everything I have must have the Princess theme to it. Daddy said he's got no idea how many Princessy stuff I've got already...

This is the dress that Mummy chose for my birthday, the tiara is from the Princess on Ice show tho....Daddy said it looks like a wedding gown and he got beary-eyed again..I must always remind him that I am only 4 years old now!




Can you see how happy I am with this new dress?

Daddy, seriously, you take a long time to take a shot, even Isaac got bored and refused to look into the camera!

No comments: